Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Well, I'm back.

I can't stay quite about my emotions. I'm not cold hearted like some people. It is Tuesday now. Last Saturday, I had a nervous breakdown and tried cutting my wrists. It was over many, many things, so I won't go into them here. But, now I'm seeing a therapist, and have started on antidepressants. Not sure if I like them though. Make me sleepy 24/7 and knock me out within a half hour of taking them. The Dr that gave them to me was a quack. Said no Dr would ever prescribe Spiro over 50mg for anything, and said I didn't need them to take estrogen. I can promise I won't be going back there again.

She prescribed me the generic version of Celexa, Citalopram. I've decided I do not like it at all. First, it knocks me out. Then, the whole next day, I'm drowsy, and feel like I actually need a nap. Then, on top of that, I feel nothing. No emotions for anything. I can't freakin' stand that. I like being emotional about things. I don't think I'll take it anymore. Wish I hadn't tonight. I really think all I need is therapy sessions. After my first session, I felt great. Better than I have in years. Damn Dr. had to mess that up with pills. I take enough already, I don't need more.

Oh, well. Live and learn. I'd much rather deal with my depression than just take a pill to make it "disappear". So, unless I get suicidal again, I'm done with antidepressants.

No comments:

Post a Comment