Sunday, April 3, 2011

OMG!!!!! Best night ever!!!!!!

Where to begin, lol. Well, earlier today, the guy I met online the other day got his cell fixed finally and the more I talk to Scott, the more I fall for him. :) He's sooooo great. He's older than me by a bit, but OMG!!! He's just so freakin' awesome!!! I swear, if he keeps up this sweet talk, I know for a fact, he will have me by his side forever. Like seriously, no girl or guy I've been with has been so perfect!!! Just talking to him, I melt. :) He's been on my mind 24/7 since we first started talking. :D

Anyway, the rest of the night. Me and my bff Tiffanee went to Club XYZ, and this had to be the best night of my life! I finally got to meet my friend Xena, and she is awesome! She looks even better in person and was awesome performing tonight. Club XYZ has to be the most awesome place I've ever been, and getting to see Xena just made it better. Just glad I'm single cause my ex would never have gone with me or prolly even have let me go there to meet her. Life is better now that I'm single than it ever was being engaged.

Got a new place to go hang out and drink and maybe get drunk, lol, meet new people that won't judge me, and have the best bff in the freakin' world now! I just can't get over how much better my life is now. Yeah, it sucks sleeping alone, but if things keep going well with Scott, I may not have to sleep alone much longer. :P 

Oh, finally figured out a makeup combo that hides my facial hair completely. Something interesting about tonight. This was the first time I had been out in public around a lot of people dressed, and no anxiety attacks while I was out! I just can't get over how much life is getting better! I swear, the more I think about it, all my ex ever really did for me was hold me back emotionally and with my self confidence, and kept me in my depression. Don't get me wrong, I don't regret getting with her or getting matching tattoos together, but I'm so happy that horrible part of my life is over.

I can finally get to be who I really am without being told things that just make me feel bad about who I am. Life's so good to me now. No more antidepressants, no more depression, no more suicide attempts, making progress on my cutting, and.... I finally met the man of my dreams.

Finally... I can say life is good and not lie...

No comments:

Post a Comment