Friday, January 7, 2011

It's snowing again.

   Looks like it is snowing here again. Probably won't stay too long, but I hope so. I love the snow. My dog Ariel does too. I really should post a vid of her playing in the snow.

Still waiting on my hormones to get here. I knew I ordered them a bit late, but I didn't think I'd run out. Oh well. It happens. Going to be ordering a Noogleberry system soon as I get the money into my Paypal account. I don't plan on using to get my boobs, since that's what the hormones are for, but to just help them grow a little faster. The results posted in their forum are just short of miraculous. There's a trans girl there that went from completely flat chested to a good sized C cup in only a few months. That's all I want so even if the hormones won't get me there, the Noogleberry should, or at least close.

Something new. After months of wondering and thinking, I shaved my arms. Even before I accepted who I was, I never liked body hair in any form, besides my head of course, lol. I have to say I really like it, and probably won't ever let it grow back.

I'm sorta depressed about spending my Christmas money so fast. Damn gas is what got me. At the rate I'm using my new camera, I'm tempted to take it back to get $140 back. Not like I'm really using it. Going to have to sell some of my radio stuff, but I really don't want to. Some stuff maybe, but not enough to make it worth it. Too bad it's so damn cold. I need to work on my storage boxes for my truck, and get some pics of stuff to sell. This time of year is just sucking.

No comments:

Post a Comment