Thursday, October 21, 2010

Another boring day

Not much happened today, other than boredom. Worked on my desktop, and waited another day for my hormones to get here. Maybe tomorrow.


Something I thought about today is my website and a forum I'm on after I go full time. The website wouldn't matter that much, but the forum is what's the most important, as it is populated by a bunch of old men. Most are small minded so I can't really let them know about me.

I was thinking maybe before I go full time, tell everyone there that I'm selling my site to a woman that's into that stuff. Maybe introduce "her" and she have her own name there. I don't know though. That forum s most of what I do in my free time, so I don't think I could just stop going. Plus, I learn so much there.

Who knows, though. Guess I'll just deal with it when the time comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment