Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Randomness

Well, I just figure since I'm still up, I could post again. I'm searching for a bra that I could wear now that wouldn't stick out like a sore thumb, since I live in a town of homophobes. I already have a small A cup, which is enough I need a bra. But, I don't want it to be obvious at the moment. Since I can't come out to my parents, everything is still hidden for now.

But on another note, sometime next week, I should be getting my glasses I ordered fro Zenni Optical. I'm really nervous because of the sizing issues I had before ordering. I've wore contacts since I was very little, and have had only one pair of glasses, and they didn't really fit IMO. The optometrist that fit me really didn't know what he was doing. So wearing glasses then was unbearable. The main thing was they were too narrow of frames, so they were tight on my head.

Here's what is on the way to me.






Once I get a bit more cash, I'll be ordering some girly ones I found, but till then, these will work. A


Anyway, time for King of the Hill! Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment