Monday, December 20, 2010

I need to post a bit more.

Not sure why, but it doesn't seem like I'm posting as much as I should. Eh, who know...

Hopefully I get through this post before I get sick or something. I think I'm coming down with something, and smoking is making it worse. Anyway. Yesterday was pretty good.The fiance worked, and her moms b-day party happened. Had some good food there. On a funny note, I was the only person that could properly reassemble 2 Transformers, lol. My ADHD helped quite a bit, haha. Had some good food, and came home once everyone decided to leave. Had planned on meeting up with a gut that had a clock and radio he wanted to sell, but when I texted him, all I got back was, in bed. Nothing more, nothing less. It kinda pissed me off cause he was the one that suggested us meet up so I could look at the stuff. I was just like screw him if he's going to be that way. We needed to go to Wally World for me some shampoo/conditioner and body wash. Can't think of the kind of shampoo/conditioner I use, but it's the only stuff that keeps my hair from knotting up so fast. The body wash is Dial vanilla and honey, and it rocks. Keeps my skin moist, because since upping my meds, my skin wants to dry out really bad. Doesn't help it's winter though.

Anyway, go ready to head to Maryville and the guy texted back asking who I was. I was like, WTF?!? Said I was the person who was gonna look at the stuff. Eh, don't feel like tying the whole story so I'll cut to the end. After screwing with him a little, we met at Wally World. I ended up buying the clock which was a 4 foot tall master synchronous clock. In decent shape too other than the bottom board being rotted. While I BS'ed with him, come to find out, he is getting rid of his grandfathers stash of stuff. He told me he had a bunch of the really old cuckoo clocks, so after Christmas, I plan on going and checking the stuff out. I've wanted a cuckoo clock for years because it' one of the things my foster mom had that I remember.

Today, the fiance worked again. When she got off, we went to her dads house to do a Christmas thing there. We got there and hung out for a bit and started watching the movie, The Book Of Eli. Freakin awesome. I so wanna download it now. But anyway, back to the story. We stooped the movie part way through to eat dinner, which her dads girlfriend fixed. Lasagna. It was like an orgy in your mouth it was soooooooooooooo good. I wish I had some right now, lol. After eating, my fiance got some cute blue pj's, and we both got a huge tin of popcorn. Her little brother got a huge RC car. Then we were finishing the movie, and she wanted to leave. It was getting late, so I understood. Her dad said we outta finish he movie and I'm glad we did.

Oh, while we were all watching the movie, her dads dog, was flopping around chewing on a bone and while doing that, hit me right in the freakin nipple. It took everything I had not to cry my eyes out. It hurt sooo bad. Oh, well. Well, time for bed. Later! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment